Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My First Posting

Well finally my first posting. I think it's very obvious that this is a work in process, but I guess I need to start somewhere. Hannah's 1st birthday party is this Saturday. She will turn one on Dec. 18th but we are having the party this weekend. How does time past by so quickly?
We are having a Puppy themed birthday party because that was Hannah's first word. When she first started talking she called everything "puppy": me, Corey, Sydney, her doggies, thin air... I started thinking that maybe that's what she called her guardian angel - Puppy. She would point to nothing and say "Pup-pee". She says more words now but we thought it would be very fitting to have a Puppy party to always remember that first - not so standard first word.

3 comments:

Mom of 4 Maniacs said...

Good job on your first post! Can't wait for pictures!

Linden said...

That first word story is so adorable!

And welcome to the world of blogging! My blog is at http://xgravity23.blogspot.com. You might enjoy reading my Springfield running partner's blog. She talks about running, working out, and being healthy a lot!

Linden said...

Ooops, her URL is http://www.sarahjoaustin.com. :)